- Becker’s Hospital Review recognizes Desert Valley Hospital as “Best Community Hospital” for 2023
The Lown Institute Hospital Index awards Desert Valley Hospital with an “A” grade for Social Responsibility
The Leapfrog Group awards Desert Valley Hospital for Hospital Safety Grade “A” from 2018-2023
Desert Valley Hospital receives the Patient Safety Excellence Award by Healthgrades 2023
- Desert Valley Hospital has been named to the 2022 Fortune/Merative 100 Top Hospitals list. This is the 7th time Desert Valley Hospital has been recognized with this honor as one of the top performing Community Hospitals in the nation.
- Desert Valley Hospital received an unprecedented “accreditation with commendation” in its first year of operation from Joint Commission of Accreditation of Hospitals (JACHO).
- PacifiCare’s Quality INDEX survey conducted in 2004 ranked the hospital on the top of the Top 10 Hospitals in California, surpassing Loma Linda, Eisenhower and Hoag Memorial Hospitals.
- Desert Valley Hospital has been awarded the Top 100 Hospitals® in the Nation five times by Thomson Reuters, which places Desert Valley Hospital in an elite group of hospitals who have received this award in the category of small community hospitals.
- American Osteopathic Association gave Desert Valley Hospital the highest marks of any hospital in California for quality patient care with a 99.4% score of achievable standards.
- Hospital is fully accredited by HFAP/ AOA
- Laboratory Services are fully accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Imaging services accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Patient Safety Excellence Award from NRC Picker 2011
- Becker’s Hospital Review “Best Community Hospitals” award, 2010
- US News & World Report ranks DVH #4 in the Inland Empire region in their “Best Hospitals” issue, metro area rankings 2011, and ranked #3 in the Inland Empire region in 2012.