Prime Healthcare’s Desert Valley Hospital, located in Victorville, California, achieved a milestone with zero COVID patients in the hospital on April 21, 2022. The hospital has not seen that number since June 12, 2020. Desert Valley Hospital’s CEO and Chief Medical Officer spoke with NBC’s Tony Shin about the exceptional care and service the hospital has provided its community throughout the pandemic.
- Streamlining Your Emergency Room Experience: Introducing GetCareNow
- Desert Valley Hospital Nationally Recognized by Healthgrades for Specialty Care
- Understanding Medicare Annual Wellness Visits: Your Guide to Cognitive Screening and Alzheimer’s Assessment
- Desert Valley Hospital earns “A” for Social Responsibility on national ranking.
- Desert Valley Hospital launches new Medical Residency Program in Internal Medicine