Desert Valley Hospital, located in Victorville, California, achieved a milestone with zero COVID patients in the hospital on April 21, 2022. Desert Valley Hospital has not seen that number since June 12, 2020. Desert Valley Hospital’s Chief Executive Officer and Chief Medical Officer spoke with NBC’s Tony Shin about the exceptional care and service the hospital has provided its community throughout the pandemic.
- Desert Valley Cardiac cath lab is pleased to announce our new state of the art GE Innova Imaging System.
- Desert Valley Hospital launches new medical residency program in Family Medicine
- Desert Valley Hospital Named to the 2022 Fortune/Merative 100 Top Hospitals® List
- California Hospital Reports Zero COVID-19 Patients Milestone
- Desert Hospital Celebrates Zero COVID-19 Patients